1. Our company collects information you enter
on our Web site and register with us under your own responsibility.
Most of our services are available without submitting personal
information, but some require you to provide personal information
to take effect.
2. Our company uses the information that you
provide and register with us as far as we obtain consent from
you to usage purposes clarified by us.
3. Our company will not disclose your information
with other third parties without your prior permission or prior
notification, except for the events listed below:
(1) We will share personal customer information with our agents
and trusted contractors for limited purposes mentioned above.
(Our company controls and urges the relevant subcontract companies
to assure information management and not to use it for other
(2) We will share personal customer information with the national
or local authorities, or the relevant party if we need to help
them implement statutory duties according to law.
(3) We will share personal customer information for purposes
of protecting life or assets if gaining consent from you is
4. Our company gives you access to a broad range
of your information for the limited purpose of viewing and checking
if applied via the inquiry form provided on our Web site.
5. Our company properly and rationally takes
protective measures against unauthorized access to, loss, tampering,
and leakage of personal customer information in terms of technologies
and management, in order to safekeep the information. Personal
customer information will be in our keeping for the period of
time we need.
6. Our company complies with all the relevant
laws and regulations. We also strive to engage in continuing
improvement in the protection of personal information in response
to changes in the social environment.